Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Coming to Canada, eh?


I have been honoured with an invitation to photograph Leanne and Tyler's wedding in Edmonton Alberta on October 21st. Leanne and Tyler were looking through my online wedding portfolio and decided that they wanted me to come. I am truly honoured.

My lucky assistant will by my son, Nathan, who, due to his ongoing Chronic Fatigue cannot travel with me on my photo tours. Nathan is 15 and a great photographer in his own right and so we will be headed for the Rockies for a few days to do some photography together while we are there. It will be a great opportunity for us, one that does not come along every day.

No doubt there will be some new Canada images for my website when I return. Naturally, I will keep you posted!

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller