Friday, November 24, 2006

Congratulations Glen and Louise!




I am honoured to have been at Glen and Louise' wedding. They were such a fantastic couple! Their wedding was a relaxed and fun affair and I have seldom had a couple who were just so comfortable in front of a camera. They both told me that they were normally not that much at ease when being photographed but I find that hard to believe.


Photographing a wedding is an honour for any photographer. You are entrusted with so much that will be of such importance in years to come. Thank you to you both for honouring me, and for allowing me to have so much fun with you on your Day of Days.


Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller