Friday, February 23, 2007

I can Relate




One of my bestest, goodest, most favouritest clients is Relate Technical Communications. I have been working with Allan, Deb, Ellen, Ben and the team there for a few years now and it has been one of the most pleasureable experiences of my career. These are just great people.
Recently I was asked to provide images for them of a base station being updated with new cabling...at least that's how I understood it. Relate write alot of technical stuff for technical publications that I would never understand. However, despite my inability to understand the tech stuff, they are always happy with my images and my invoices. Now, that's a great client.
To me, these images are...ok, but nothing flash. But they love 'em. I suppose it depends on what flips your wig. Everybody's wig is different I suppose. I got to go up in a cherry picker, so I had some fun. Good thing I am not acrophobic!

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller