Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Lovely Jessica

I have known Jessica since she was a baby. She has a beautiful spirit and a truly lovely face. Her husband, Richard, (aka 'Dogface') is a good friend and fellow lover of all things photographic. Jessica has modeled for me many times, appearing on front covers of my magazines and in editorials I have produced. She has never aspired to be a professional model, and perhaps her modesty and humility wouldn't let her. But me? I think she could do it. She certainly has the face for it.

For a DVD I have been asked to put together for Cokin, Jessica modeled to provide me with a series of with/without filter images. This is just one image from the shoot.
Thanks Jess. Much appreciated.

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller