Monday, July 09, 2007

And! Loving It!

Maxwell International are the Australian importers of such great products as Tamron lenses, Cokin Filters, Pelican Cases and LowePro. Their new website is up and running and it features the work of a very happy Australian photographer...me! You can check out the website by clicking here.
I am very pleased to have been asked to provide the lion's share of images for this site. Web designer, Glenn Watson of Cyberdog and I have known each other for several years and its always a giggle and an absolute pleasure working with him.
As it stands, I am an avid user of the products they distribute here in Australia. I have three Tamron lenses, 4 LowePro gadget bags, about a dozen Cokin filters - and have recently taken possession of the Tamron 180mm f3.5 Macro lens. No doubt it will provide some more images (hopefully) that the site can utilise. So, in the words of that other famous Maxwell...And Loving It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelton, You should have told me you had a blog or two...!! I have now added this particular blog to my Fotos/Useful page on my own blog, [jm.n], and labelled you 'very useful.' As well as bookmarking you for future visits to see what you're up to! Cheers!

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller