Monday, November 24, 2008

Another Wedding Workshop Completed!

Well, another Saturday, another wedding....workshop. Yes, I was once again to be found wearing my teaching hat on Saturday, running a wedding photography workshop at Abbottsford Convent on behalf Camera Action Camera House.
I was very happy to work once again with the lovely Elise, who in real style turned up to play the part of the bride while being in real life 6 months pregnant.The last wedding workshop she brought along her husband, but he was not available this time unfortunately. So this time our expecting mother had to pose with the handsome Shyam, who brought his wife along too. Yes, it was a regular Peyton Place at the convent yesterday.If there is one thing I find incredibly rewarding, it has to be seeing the little lights go on in people's eyes, knowing that at that moment I have made a difference to the way they will be enjoying their photography from then on. Sure, I like getting paid for my work and I am paid fairly well to do it, but the real rewards are far more personal.For instance, an email just came in from one of yesterday's attendees. It reads:
"Just wanted to say thankyou once more for a great day at your workshop.
I had a really great time and did learn heaps, looking forward to future workshops with you."
Yep, I do enjoy my work - for many reasons, and emails such as this are at the top of my reasons list.
For my photography tutorials website, click here.
For more information on upcoming workshops, click here or here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I've included your blog in a recent posting "20 Awesome Photography Blogs - Melbourne Australia". Please check us out when you have a moment. Best of luck and keep up the great work!

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller