Friday, February 26, 2010

In California...

In case you have been wondering where on earth I am, I apologise for not having posted earlier. The fact is, I am in California, and I have been very, very busy. I am here with my friend and colleague in crime, Glynn Lavender and together we have rocked the PMA Convention in Anaheim. Our aim was to get Creative Photo Workshops up and running at an international level, and I gotta tell ya, we did! As a result of our efforts, we have photo retailers throughout the United States and Canada inviting us to return and run workshops for their customers. Yes, it goes without saying that we are quite excited. For some videos about PMA and the fun we are having, click here.  
This is just a taste...
Tomorrow, Glynn and I are being joined by renowned American photographer and TV photo celebrity, Erin Manning. Together, the three of us are combining our talents for a shoot with a lovely young Californian local, Jacqueline Grey. (In case you are wondering, Erin is the better looking one of the three of us in this photograph). Glynn and I caught up with Erin at the Expo and had a laugh. We even sang acapella on the bus on the way home from the PMA Dinner. So, after all of that it only stood to reason that we should actually do some photography together, right? Well, that's tomorrow. So, I better get my batteries for my D700 charged, and my Compact Flash cards all formatted and ready for plenty of images. 
Look out for images from the shoot with Jacqueline on the blog and of course, on the Creative Photo Workshops fan page.  Ok....excuse me. Its time to get things done. See ya soon!

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller