Follow this Blog in your Email!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Making Videos

For some time now, my digital photography tutorial website, The Five Minute Photographer, has contained the five minute slide show based video tutorials I have produced for it. It has been a wonderful experience to be at the helm of this popular little site and there is much more I intend to build for it.
Now, I am making tutorial videos of another kind. The Photo Marketing Association has asked Glynn Lavender and I to produce tutorial videos for the internet, and we have also initiated the process of recording episodes of Creative Photo Workshops new venture - CPWTV. CPWTV will contain tutorials, reviews, and workshop news, along with some silly stuff Glynn and I just want to do for fun. And why not?
Today I found myself once again working with some familiar faces and friends - Glynn Lavender, David Oakley and Sophie Van Den Akker to produce three short tutorials on photography basics. Glynn and I did the talking, David did the recording and Sophie did the modelling - which is as it should be. Trust me, you wouldn't want us doing the modelling and Sophie doing the talking, although she would do a better job of that reversal than Glynn and I would.
Part of our day and part of the tutorials includes Glynn and I taking photographs of Sophie to coincide with the lessons we are teaching. The moment I am notified that these are up on the internet, I will let you know. It will be the same with CPWTV. I will keep you posted here.
For now, here are a few images from our brief shoot with Sophie today....

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller