Saturday, March 27, 2010

Making Videos

For some time now, my digital photography tutorial website, The Five Minute Photographer, has contained the five minute slide show based video tutorials I have produced for it. It has been a wonderful experience to be at the helm of this popular little site and there is much more I intend to build for it.
Now, I am making tutorial videos of another kind. The Photo Marketing Association has asked Glynn Lavender and I to produce tutorial videos for the internet, and we have also initiated the process of recording episodes of Creative Photo Workshops new venture - CPWTV. CPWTV will contain tutorials, reviews, and workshop news, along with some silly stuff Glynn and I just want to do for fun. And why not?
Today I found myself once again working with some familiar faces and friends - Glynn Lavender, David Oakley and Sophie Van Den Akker to produce three short tutorials on photography basics. Glynn and I did the talking, David did the recording and Sophie did the modelling - which is as it should be. Trust me, you wouldn't want us doing the modelling and Sophie doing the talking, although she would do a better job of that reversal than Glynn and I would.
Part of our day and part of the tutorials includes Glynn and I taking photographs of Sophie to coincide with the lessons we are teaching. The moment I am notified that these are up on the internet, I will let you know. It will be the same with CPWTV. I will keep you posted here.
For now, here are a few images from our brief shoot with Sophie today....

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller