Follow this Blog in your Email!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Photo Workshops in Rockhampton

Learn to take Photograph Weddings and Take Better Portraits!

They say that those who can't do, teach. I don't subscribe to that notion in the slightest. Ego aside, I know I can both do and teach... (Did I say 'ego aside'?)
I do love teaching phtoography! Click here for proof!
There is so much fear associated with photography and technology these days, but the art of photography is so rewarding! I love breaking it all down, making it simple and watching it click in the minds of my students.
In this regard, I am pleased to announce that I am coming to Rockhampton, QLD, from the 21st to the 23rd of September. I will be holding a two hour basic photography session on Friday night, a full day portrait workshop on Saturday and a wedding photography workshop on Sunday. To see my photography, click here

For more information, simply contact me by email or leave a comment on this blog. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelton
I have booked in for the Sunday wedding session. I do wedding photography but I am really looking forward to learning from a real pro!!!
See you there.
Tanya

Shelton Muller said...

Thanks Tanya
I am really looking forward to meeting you all and getting stuck in to some serious wedding and portrait photography!
See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelton

How do I go about booking into the workshops in Rockhampton in September?
Thanks Janet

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller