Friday, January 04, 2008

It went well indeed!

OK, maybe its just because I am excited about it that I have devoted two posts, but my radio session with Denis Walter on Melbourne radio 3AW went very well. It was great to be back in the radio saddle again. I could get very used to thisI have known Denis for several years, having photographed him for a publicity shot many years ago and then more recently at concerts. Denis is a fine performer and relates well to his audience. He replaces Ernie Sigley on the afternoon show, but in my opinion he is actually a better host. (Don't tell Ernie I said that...)

Denis and I talked about the mistaken need for more pixels, making books from your holiday photographs and the need to respect the picture taking process and the images that result more than we do in the digital age. Then, I fielded calls from listeners.There were so many we couldn't get through them all in time. If you wish to listen to it, click here.

I will be on again next week, same bat time, same bat channel. Thursday, 1pm Melbourne time. I hope you can listen in!
Its 3AW, 693 on your AM dial....

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller