Monday, May 19, 2008

Creative Flash Photography Workshop


Well, despite the rain and the cold, the Creative Flash Photography Workshop went ahead at Montsalvat over the weekend and our models, Soph, Elise and Melissa were absolutely wonderful. They worked in the cold to provide us all with subjects for our indoor and outdoor flash techniques.

What a get together! There were about 6 or 7 members of the Five Minute Photographer family and of course many others who came from the ad one the Camera Action site. Others attended who are familiar with me, having attended my workshops previously.It was great to have you all there. I want to thank all who attended for coming to what are now apparently being referred to as 'SheltonShops'.
While I didn't get the chance to take many photographs it has to be understood that I need to at least take some to explain what I am teaching and of course to get a few in the bag.

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller