Monday, May 26, 2008

If Only I Could Keep It!

While running yet another workshop for Croydon Camera House over the weekend, I had the immense pleasure of shooting with the Nikon D3. Let me tell you, I love this camera. It was an absolute pleasure to use and the images straight out of the camera are wonderful. For photographers who have cut their teeth on film and who are skilled enough to get their images right in camera, the images straight from this machine are simply spectacular. The tonal range, the skin tones, the white balance, the sharpness, etc etc.
I love this Camera! Look out Nikon Australia.. I am headed your way looking for a deal! Apart from resizing for this blog, the image above straight out of the camera. Click on the image and see for yourself! It was shot using a Nikkor 180mm lens at f2.8.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic tribute to the D3! Always a pleasure listening to your podcasts and reading your articles.

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller