Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Creative People Photography workshop

Well, another day, another workshop...
Yes, I had the honour of teaching another Creative People Photography workshop at Abbottsford Convent today. It was organised by the good people at Croydon Camera House, who, along with Camera Action Camera House are acting as agents for my workshops.
Once again I was assisted by my friend Richard Annable and worked with the lovely Soph. Soph is without doubt a beautiful girl and a great model, but it is her personality which really works perfectly at these events. She has a great sense of humour and works well in a situation that would undo many less experienced models who find themselves surrounded by a dozen picture-hungry enthusiasts.
The Creative People Photography workshop is based upon three mantras I use to help people get the most from their portrait opportunities. They are:
1/ Find the Light and Put "em in it.
2/ Walk Back, Zoom in, Open up
3/ Don't Settle
These three simple principles can be applied to so many everyday people photography situations. What are they in detail? Well you will have to come to one of my workshops, won't you? Or perhaps find out more at my photography tutorials website...
.

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller