Sunday, December 21, 2008

Congratulations Brett and Lauren!

Its that time of year Down Under. Yes, its summer time, and the living is easy...we wish. Its wedding season, so every wedding photographer worth his salt is working Saturdays and maybe Sundays taking care of the photographic needs of young couples tying the knot. This past Saturday the honour fell to me to photograph Brett and Lauren's wedding.
I have known Brett and Lauren for years.Brett's brother is married to my niece, Jade. I have also photographed his brother Troy's wedding, and now his. Lauren is a friend of my niece Jade (small world, aint it?) and so she has been around the family for many years, freeloading here and there and generally just being gorgeous. I make no bones of the fact that I was kinda hoping that Lauren would wait for my son to grow up and marry him, thus making me a very happy Dad and Dad-in-Law. However, she had to fall in love with Brett. And why? Just because he is devastatingly handsome, an incredibly nice guy, generous to a fault and with excellent financial prospects doesn't mean he is a great catch, does it?
Hmm..perhaps it does...Hey Brett, Lauren! Congratulations to you both! And thank you for the honour to attend and photograph your wedding. What a wonderful day it was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelton,

What can we say.... but you are just amazing!!!!

You made our day so much more special and help capture every special minute of the day.

I may not have married your son but we are still related in a round about way :)

Thanks again

Love Brett and Loz

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller