Monday, December 01, 2008

Congratulations Erin and Steve!


Well, it was another wedding for me on Saturday, but this time it had some extra meaning. I first met Steve and Erin when they turned up at Nikon School I was running here in Melbourne a few years ago. Then, they contacted me and asked me to photograph their wedding. It was interesting because they had actually booked with another photographer when they remembered me! But they made the call, cancelled that booking and came across from the dark side...
Since then Erin has become a member of the family at Five Minute Photographer, my photography tutorials website.
Steve and Erin's wedding was held at Emu Bottom Homestead in Sunbury and it was fun, fun, fun from the very start. My assistant, Richard and I were laughing with them from the very start to the very end.
Thanks Steve and Erin! It was a great day and having the honour to photograph the wedding of fellow photography lovers is always a bonus!

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller