Saturday, February 07, 2009

In Front of the Camera for a Change

I have not long returned from a few days in Sydney. It was lovely to wake up and hear the waves roll in on Manly beach. But more importantly, I was there to do some work for long time clients. As a photographer, I am usually found behind the camera, with one eye in the viewfinder. However, the last few days has seen me in front of the camera for a change. How is this possible you ask? How can someone who is clearly designed for radio actually be in front of the camera? Well, its like this you see...
I have been invited to be the host of some upcoming E-Learning tutorials on the web. This is indeed an honour and I am so pleased to be involved. I highly esteem any opportunity to impart knowledge about photography, knowing from what humble beginnings my own photography career sprang. I also love the rewards of teaching and the joy that enabling others to enjoy their photography and succeed in their images brings to my own heart. These tutorials will soon be on the web and I will give you more information as it comes to hand and becomes more public. For the moment, though, I am so pleased to tell you that it is happening and that I am honoured to be a part. Watch this space for more information.For more online photography tutorials, click here

2 comments:

Willie said...

and the emmy goes to ...........

Mark Loader said...

Nikon meets Brad Pitt via Graham Kennedy via Gollum

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller