Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Things We Do...

Kodak Australia is naturally one of my favourite clients. This is not just because they are a huge corporation and unequivocally synonymous with photography, but also because we have been working together for so long.
I got a call the other day from them requesting that I come to PacPrint to take a team photograph of their staff on their stand...which I did. Because I have a three hour minimum charge, they asked if I would stay on the stand and take photographs of the staff as they interacted with each other and with customers...which I did.
The following morning the images were shown to the staff during their morning wind up. They loved them so much that they asked if I could come in again and do the same thing..which I did. And now, they have asked if I will once again return and do the same thing again tomorrow...which I will.
Hey. I don't mind. Its work. I have bills. They are Kodak. There are worse things I could be doing. 
Etc etc..

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller