Sunday, October 11, 2009

And here it is...

Friday evening found me at David Oakley's Exhibition in Sandringham. I was there along with other friends and fellow photographers who had come to support David in his endeavours the best we knew how.
David is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, and his life story combined with his heart and his vision make him so compelling as a human being.
This same man honoured me by creating a digital art painting of me. Part of it, I am told, is a head and shoulders portrait he took of me at the Echuca workshop and the rest is creation from memory. I thought the whole thing was from a photograph, but I learned otherwise. Funny how he has my stance perfect!
Thank you again, David, for an honour I won't forget...

1 comment:

Mark Loader said...

The shoe's on the other foot! Someone else found the light and put YOU in it! Great image...Mark L

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller