Monday, August 13, 2007

Jon and Tracey's Wedding

Jon and Tracey were married yesterday at Bram Leigh Receptions in Croydon and I was there to capture the event! It all went well, apart from the weather, which some of the girls thought was a little bit cold. But then, they were only wearing bridesmaid's outfits. Perhaps something woollen may have been better suited..?

Naturally I took my Nikon DSLR's with me, but this time I thougth I would bring a Leica C-Lux 2 as a snapshot camera. Sometimes I am away from my camera, perhaps because it is sitting on my tripod or I have put it down to adjust the bride's veil or dress. Having a quality compact digital on your hip is handy for those grab shots you might otherwise miss. If you want to know my thoughts on this little camera, email me.

Here are some images from yesterday...


And, some from the Leica...



See what I mean?

Thanks Jon and Tracey - and Congratulations! I had too much fun with you all!

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller