Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Last Stint?

I received an email from 3AW on Tuesday morning. With the tragic passings of members of the 3AW family during last week, everything needed to be rescheduled. I was asked if I could be there...that afternoon at 2pm. And I was!

I enjoy the thrill of being on air, my 'shy' nature coming to the fore...

But I do enjoy being able to answer questions and help people with their photography problems. There are few neutral places people can go to have their questions about photography answered. I hope I have been able to assist.

We talked about Momento and Digital DaVinci coffee table books and gave away three HP PhotoBooks from Camera Action.

I only hope Ernie Sigley allows me back on, now that he is back from holidays. I am working on it folks!

If you want to hear my broadcast and the fun we had, click here. While there, become part of the Shutters Inc family. Shutters Inc is my weekly photography tutorial podcast.

 

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller