Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My New Venture

Hello Everyone!
It is with breath drawn and held that I announce the brand new venture I have been spending several sleepless nights bringing to its conclusion. Yes, I am pleased to announce my new "How to Become a Wedding Photographer" instructional DVD.

This DVD, the first in a planned series of instructional DVD's on various photographic subjects, addresses the needs and questions of any photographer considering a career - part time or full time - in wedding photography. It runs for around 80 minutes and its ten chapters are slide show based, using instructive and inspirational images to match its educational narrative.

It has been completed just in time for us to sell them to the thousands of attendees at the upcoming Imaging Technology Show 2009 which is being held in Sydney over this coming weekend. If this product interests you, come and see it being run on our 42" screen at the Total Image stand, # 566.

If you are not there and you are still interested in this DVD, please contact me at my digital photography tutorials website, The Five Minute Photographer or at shelton@total-image.com.au .
I look forward to seeing you at the Show! If you are there, pop by our stand or look for me as I make my way around. Be sure to say hi!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

here is a loaded question.....
is said dvd going to be for sale in the states?

Shelton Muller said...

At this point there are no direct plans but I can happily get one to you Jason...

Unknown said...

how would you like me to pay for this. i am not currently signed up with fiveminute.... but i could be.

i also have a paypal account.

let me know
jkaechler@live.com

Lucas said...

Shelton are there any more lined up on different subjects?

Unknown said...

Shelton,
i have sent you an email to your total image address but have not yet received a reply ( i know your busy), could you please tell me how i can get your Wedding DVD?

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller