Thursday, July 02, 2009

Another Workshop

Yesterday saw Glynn Lavender and me at Abbottsford Convent once again, running our Creative People Photography workshop. It was a small group but the day was a roaring success. Our model, Natasha Humble, was once again in fine form, brightening the atmosphere with her infectious humour and her gorgeous smile. She is a wonderful model for our workshops as not only does she have a beautiful face but also a bright and willing spirit. She told me later that she was not actually feeling very well, and I really appreciate how wonderful she was. Thank you Natasha!
For more information on upcoming workshops, click here or email me at shelton@total-image.com.au
For my online tutorials, click here

No comments:

The Life, Times and Images of photographer, Shelton Muller

Images on this blog are copyright Shelton Muller